[VHFcontesting] Re: "multi-op rover?"

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: "multi-op rover?"
From: k1dh1@hotmail.com (Donald Huntington)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:28 2003

yYou are almost right, Rick..Only one signal on the air on any one band. In
other words 2m SSB cannot be on the air the same time as 2m FM. Been there,
done that.  73 Don K1DH  (6m op W2SZ)

&nbsp;

&gt;From: "Rick R"

&gt;To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com

&gt;Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: "multi-op rover?"

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
&gt;Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 14:58:59 -0500

&gt;

&gt;re: "multi-op" out of the same vehicle

&gt;I remember having two hams visit our FD site in their van with a 6m

&gt;&amp; 2m station. Although there was no "rover" class then, the way that

&gt;they both operated simultaneously is to synchronize their CQs

&gt;(double the draw on the power) and to receive with the same

&gt;synchronicity.

&gt;It is also possible to rebroadcast a received microwave signal to

&gt;allow the originating station to "peak" their dish or beam heading

&gt;if they are capable. In my case, 144 is the microwave IF, I use 222

&gt;for liaison.

&gt;Although someone has posted the Rover rules in the last message,

&gt;wasn't there a VHF contest rule that only 1 signal is permitted at a

&gt;time?

&gt;

&gt;

&gt;

&gt;

&gt;

&gt;Protect your PC - get McAfee.com VirusScan Online

&gt;http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963

&gt;

&gt;VHFcontesting mailing list

&gt;VHFcontesting@contesting.com