[VHFcontesting] Re: [Mw] K1TR/B 23cm beacon turned off

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: [Mw] K1TR/B 23cm beacon turned off
From: wa1hco@adelphia.net (jeff millar)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:29 2003
You might try moving the beacon to a lower frequency.  K1GHZ (NH microwave
club) put a beacon and then a repeater on 1290.1 on Mt. Uncanoonic in
Manchester NH and Haystack didn't have a problem...but they did discuss it.
If we bumped up the power, we have to move lower....we're considering
changing to a 12 MHz split with output on 1282.1.