[VHFcontesting] QST Listings of scores

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] QST Listings of scores
From: hazy119@westelcom.com (James Hayes)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:26 2003
Hi All,
And, here we go again...but NOW we have a means to be heard by the League by
the survey they want us to fill out with all of the suggestions we have to
offer for improving the VHF/UHF/uWave contesting participation. Let's all
fill it out and send it in at their request and see if they bite or nibble
at it. Depending on how they assimilate the survey(s) sent in we can better
see what way they will back us in our efforts to improve all phases of the
World Above 50 Mhz.
I for one have mine filled out and ready for the mail in the morning.
My 2 cents worth.

Jim, N2YEV
FN34gs, Plattsburgh, NY
SixClub #1663, SMIRK # 6480