[VHFcontesting] N2MO/MM to activate FM39 for contest

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N2MO/MM to activate FM39 for contest
From: mugs@intac.com (mugs@intac.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:22 2003
To All,

I received the following email from Steve, N2CKH, about his club's
participation in the contest from FM39 abord the vessel BUMPS. Steve can be
reached at N2CKH@optonline.net

73, Mark, N2MH

Hello Mark,

  We plan to be active again during September ARRL VHF contest as N2MO/MM,
  predicated on good weather of course. We hope to have many more operators
  next time around to keep all the stations active 100% of the time to
  provide even more opportunity to work FM-39.

  The beautiful trawling vessel BUMPS was made available by N2IHN for this
  high seas adventure. To learn more about the vessel BUMPS visit:
  http://www.njsr.com/bumps/. The team had a great time contesting at sea,
  taking into account all the challenges that abounded operating from an
  anchored boat in the ocean. This effort resulted in a seasick N2CKH, many
  happy VHF contesters and a claimed N2MO/MM score of over 45k points and
  lots of QSL cards.

  The vessel BUMPS will anchor about 200 feet center of 39? 59.652N and 73?
  59.213W off the New Jersey shoreline in view of land about the area of
  Normandy beach.

  /s/ Steve Hajducek, N2CKH
  home e-mail: n2ckh@optonline.net
  IRLP Node 404, 53.430 PL 131.8 web site: http://www.qsl.net/n2ckh
  146.730 PL 127.3 {} 224.120 PL 156.7 {} 447.925 PL 141.3
  IRLP Node 728, 443.000 PL 127.3 web site: http://www.qsl.net/aerials