[VHFcontesting] K8JWT/FM09 Contest results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K8JWT/FM09 Contest results
From: k8jwt@ntelos.net (Jacob Tennant)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:22 2003
Well for only 2 hours of operation what could you expect.  This was mainly a
test session for the Quadzilla project with only the first 2 elements
mounted at 20', 10watts of power on 6meters only, from my valley QTH.

6 QSO's x 5 Grid's = 30 points

Howeve found that the quad hears really good as I was able to hear the
W3HH/B from my home which is not usually heard without some kind of
enhancement.  Also was suprised to catch W4IY from here at 57. Hope to grow
this quad out to 4 - 5 elements by Jan.2003 contest as well as have my
160watt amp up and running as well.

Jacob Tennant  K8JWT