[VHFcontesting] KF6KDA - DM06 Results

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] KF6KDA - DM06 Results
From: MJGarcia@fresno.ca.gov (Garcia, Michael)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:23 2003
Hello All!

Results from KF6KDA from this weekend.

275 q's, 53 grids for a final score of 19,769.

We were so much better prepared this go around and the score for us reflects
that IMO.  Again, I'd like to thank N6SGW for the use of his station (now if
we can just get him to operate the contest!). No break downs this contest.
No amp problems. No problems what so ever!

Murphy did not show his face this contest!  w00h00!

'73
Michael KF6KDA