[VHFcontesting] Re: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 4, Issue 23

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: VHFcontesting Digest, Vol 4, Issue 23
From: NEDROG@aol.com (NEDROG@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:41 2003
I got 2 of the 40' rocket launcher towers, that I am going to try and get my
building permits sometime either this week or next.

1 of the towers will be some kind of Tri-bander for HF, some kind of antenna
to replace my broken 8ele KLM for 6m, and something for 2m.

The other tower I need something for 220, 432, 903, 1296, & I have a 2' dish
for 10gig.

OK - so what's the best kind of yagi antennas, for the buck/gain, so that I
can get back into working all the weak sigs agn?

Howard W3CQH
EC/RO MoCoMdUs
P. MADRAS (HF CLUB W/2M RPTR)
Vp. MAVECA
1/3-1/5 of The Dark Side of the Force VHF Contest Club
mem - PVRC Contest Club
KVFD - local fire dept.