Fw: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: FT817 ops and VHF

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: FT817 ops and VHF
From: ve7cyt@sprint.ca (clements)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:32 2003

-------Original Message-------

From: clements
To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Date: 05 January 2003 13:49:10
To: n0jk@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: FT817 ops and VHF

  Mark's hotmail address in the data base is no good, but if you read this,
Mark, could you tell me where I could find more info about this WA5JVB beam?
I am trapped here in FN14 near noisy hydro lines, and would go mobiling if I
could latch onto an inexpensive beam.

73, Kevin, VA3OR FN14th

va3or@rac.ca