[VHFcontesting] K7BV/1 -6M only in Jan VHF test

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K7BV/1 -6M only in Jan VHF test
From: K7bv@aol.com (K7bv@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:32 2003
Hi Friends,
I may be the newest guy on the 6m band but, trust me, I'll be plenty active
the whole weekend night and day looking for you from my little hilltop in SE
CT FN31un.

That is unless I get a call for a command performance at the ARRL Board of
Directors meeting that is going on this weekend -- occupational hazard I
guess.

IC756PRO2, ACOM 1000 HF+6, 6M7JHV at 50 feet & 5el at 35 feet. SSB/CW.

73 Dennis the Menace K7BV/1

multipart/alternative
  text/html
---