[VHFcontesting] Change of venue NØJK s/o port.

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Change of venue NØJK s/o port.
From: n0jk@hotmail.com (jon jones)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:33 2003
Due to the recent snow/ice storm this week rural roads in central Kansas are
snow and ice packed. I may not be able to get to my regular operating site
in EMØ8 for the Jan VHF SS. Thus I may operate from my alternative spot in
EM18 - "the Cattle Pens." So listen carefully when I send my grid exchange.

- Jon NØJK