[VHFcontesting] Murphy's Law strikes...

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Murphy's Law strikes...
From: n7cz@hotmail.com (Bob N7CZ - DN47im)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:33 2003
Hi all,

Well, here is an update from the stix of Montana.

The rotor on the north tower, which holds the 2M & 70cm antennas, stuck at
113deg tonight! The rotor has been on a downward spiral for a couple of
months and appears to have finally completely failed. I hope the wind will
pickup and aid me in getting it off of the "bad" spot.

The 6M and 135cm antennas are on the south tower which is fully functional.

I am going to setup my portable 2M antenna (Cuschcraft 4218XL) fixed pointed
at the Pacific NW. I will be able to turn it by hand..

I would like to thank Mr. Murphy for the additional challenges he has given
me for this contest. HI HI

73, Bob N7CZ DN47im
Great Falls, Montana

http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup