[VHFcontesting] DPR

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] DPR
From: km3t@contesting.com (Dave Pascoe KM3T)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:34 2003
> If the VHFContesting reflector can't stop the spam and other crap, maybe it
> is time to find a new venue.

Tom-

Take a chill pill.  We just upgraded the Mailman software and it required
a few changes to get the spam protection back in.  I think I saw one piece
of spam come through here today.  I'm sure you and others get much more
through other sources.  And folks, please don't post messages like this to
the list.  There is a list admin and when you subscribed to the list you
learned how to email that person.

The list is here to discuss VHF Contesting, not spam.

73,
Dave KM3T