Fw: [VHFcontesting] Category question

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Fw: [VHFcontesting] Category question
From: spederson@yahoo.com (Scott Pederson)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:54 2003
If you park in your driveway, that's OK.

If you operate using the equipment in the house, you would need to submit a
separate log.  If you operate with your own call both times, just clarify
during the contacts that you are ROVER, and when you operate from home, simply
say you are NOT ROVER.

2.3.3.Rover vehicles must transport all the equipment, power supplies, and
antennas used at each operating site.

Good luck!
73, Scott - ki5dr/r

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>