[VHFcontesting] June W0EEA VHF Contest Log

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June W0EEA VHF Contest Log
From: tomc7@earthlink.net (Tom Carney)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:56 2003
Thanks Jim.  I looked for my Qs only to discover I needed to register again
using my call as a rover (KE6FI/r).  Then they showed up fine.  I don't see
anyway, however, to associate a grid square with each QSO so I added it in
the comment field.

I've uploaded about half of my Qs to the ARRL LOTW Beta site.  With LOTW you
can easily create multiple rover locations that include the grid square.  I
uploaded my CM88, CM97 and about half of the CM87 Qs.

Tom