[VHFcontesting] Cabrillo Mode Entry

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Cabrillo Mode Entry
From: n9dg@yahoo.com (Duane Grotophorst)
Date: Fri Jun 20 13:16:15 2003
I do pretty much do the same thing since mode is not
actually required for ARRL QSOP log submission,
additionally there are always several mixed mode
(CW/SSB) Q's in every contest anyhow.

I also generally don't worry too about mode for when I
import the contest logs into my master VQLog either, I
just populate the comment field with the contest name,
so I then know that most Q's really were SSB and that
there may be some CW and/or mixed during that time
frame as well. In some cases I'll update the few VQLog
entries with proper mode after the contest logs have
been imported.

Duane
N9DG