[VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Rules Revisions - my pet peeve

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] VHF Contest Rules Revisions - my pet peeve
From: n3eg@onemain.com (Earl S. Garber)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:47 2003
Don't know if this has been posted before, but...
My gripe is that single-op portable (aka QRP portable) entries aren't eligible
for
single band awards, while single-op low power (aka QRO portable) entries are.
In other words, if I turned my power UP at the same location, I'd be eligible,
but
because I'm working harder with low power, I'm not.

Earl, N3EG