[VHFcontesting] June QST and CQ vhf contesting articles

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] June QST and CQ vhf contesting articles
From: k3dne@adelphia.net (Ed Kucharski)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:51 2003
Just thought I'd mention that the June issues of QST and CQ have some well
done articles about VHF+ contesting that are worth filing away for future
reference and to be on the top of a suggested readings list for folks
getting started in vhf+ contesting.

In QST, The World Above 50MHz, W3ZZ authors an article; "Back to
Basics".  In CQ, K1JX has an article; "The Hills Are Alive With The Sound
of VHF DX" which discusses portable vhf+ contesting, N6CL's VHF Plus
column; "The Beginning of the VHF Contest Season" and the results of the
2002 CQ WW VHF Contest by W1XX.  Also included in CQ is the 2003 CQ WW VHF
Contest Announcement - a contest that I really enjoy and I hope receives
increasing participation since it was resurrected and revamped last year.

73,
Ed K3DNE