[VHFcontesting] K9ZF /R June contest planning

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9ZF /R June contest planning
From: ka5cvh@ka5cvh.com (Mike Urich)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:52 2003
----- Original Message -----
From: "Dan Evans" <n9rla@yahoo.com>

I will be posting contest plans on the Rover page
again.  I would have started earlier, but I've been
fighting with some email troubles...  If you have your
plans ready, please send them to me at n9rla@yahoo.com

Mike wrote

I haven't finalized what I'm going to try and do for the contest.  I have a
LOT going on this summer and I'm not going to be able to commit much
preparation to the effort.

My son showed me this utility http://validator.w3.org/ for checking your web
pages with.  Just put the url in the first box and click on validate url.
Well, all I can say it has caused me to do an enormous amount of editing,
most of it simple enough however.

Mike Urich, KA5CVH
Amateur Radio IS a contact sport!
www.ka5cvh.com