[VHFcontesting] West Virginia VHF Locations

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] West Virginia VHF Locations
From: Jimk8mr@aol.com (Jimk8mr@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 19 16:44:52 2003
I'm considering a dual purpose trip to West Virginia for the West Virginia
QSO Party and the ARRL June VHF QSO Party, on Saturday June 14.  The plan is to
find good hilltops (mountaintops?) for VHF, and to do WVQP while driving
between these VHF locations.

Can anyone offer suggestions of good, reasonably accessable (by minivan)
hilltops, especially near the EM 87-88-97-98 area?  Suggestions of locations in
EM
99 also welcome.

If we pull it off, we should have 6 - 2 - 222 - 432 available. No CU2QSO;
just work us on 40 meters in the WVQP to keep up with our progress  :-)

73   -    Jim   K8MR