[VHFcontesting] Re: VHF/UHF Rigs . . .

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Re: VHF/UHF Rigs . . .
From: n2lbt@n2lbt.com (Dennis Hudson)
Date: Mon Jul 7 21:44:51 2003
I love that deep, almost multi dimensional sound of a quiet band on the
736r, or the gentle whistle of a -3db tropo signal. I've been told it
does not preform well in high RF environments, but I activate rare VE2
grids during contests and this is the furthest thing from my problem up
there.  It has always been my favorite rig, especially with a pair of
Heil headphones turned way up.

Dennis, N2LBT