[VHFcontesting] Don't Miss Christmas! Publish Your Book In Time For The

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Don't Miss Christmas! Publish Your Book In Time For The Holidays!
From: sendmail3@certifiedit.com (sendmail3@certifiedit.com)
Date: Wed Jul 9 19:09:56 2003
Bookman Publishing is the nation's only Print-To-Sell Publisher.  We can
publish your book in plenty of time to sell to bookstores for the Holiday
Season.  Bookstores make Holiday purchases in August and September, but we
still have time to get your book ready.

We will sell your book, even if you published with another company!  If
your book has already been published, we will sell it directly to
bookstores, (and no, you don't have to reprint or republish with us.)

For more information on our publishing or bookselling services, please
call:

Brien Jones
Author Consultant
(800) 342-6068 Phone
(765) 342-7217 Fax
brien@bookmanmarketing.com
www.bookmanmarketing.com

To be removed from this mailing list, simply type the word "Remove" in the
subject line and reply to this message.