[VHFcontesting] CQ Test and Hill Topping

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] CQ Test and Hill Topping
From: N3AWS@aol.com (N3AWS@aol.com)
Date: Mon Jul 21 18:39:38 2003
Anyone else try out the "Hilltopping" category?  I did a stint on Saturday
and sure picked the wrong six hours--worked only 14 stations and eight grids on
6 and no one on two.  Then, while editting the log, I accidently deleted a QSO
with a unique multiplier.  Ended up with 91 points.

Then from home on Sunday, I handed out EM90 for an hour before church.
Conditions sure were better then.

Still, Hilltopping was great fun and I hope they continue to have this unique
category.

73,  Jim N3AWS