[VHFcontesting] SEA 220-222 equipment on 222.100?

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] SEA 220-222 equipment on 222.100?
From: mhaddix@comwares.net (mhaddix)
Date: Tue Aug 19 10:26:02 2003
Saw your post on one of the boards pertaining to getting the SEA 1000
repeaters to go onto the 220 Amateur Bands and was wondering if you had
found a solution to this. I also have aquired one of these and would
like to use it there.
The reply to this question that I received from SEA themselves was not
favorable, but, then they also did not say totally it couldn't be done,
just that they did not support such endeavors and the hardware would
have to be changed / modified to try it.
Was just wondering if you had found anything out about it.

Thanks,
Mike
N9WZX