[VHFcontesting] k7wwa Rover plans for September VHF QSO Party

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, "Dan Evans" <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] k7wwa Rover plans for September VHF QSO Party
From: "George Burton" <k7wwa@saber.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2003 00:26:33 -0700
Tim, WB9NJS & I will be operating from the following grids during the
September VHF QSO party. We will start Saturday morning from CM94 and then
on to the following
grids:
CM95
DMO5 (briefly)
DM04
DMO5 (briefly)
DM15 (briefly)
DM14
DM15
Ending our day in DM05

Sunday morning will start in DM05 and then on to the following grids:
DM06 (briefly)
CM96
DM06
DM07
CM97
CM98
CM99
CM89 (briefly)
CM88
CM89 end contest on Walker Ridge in Lake County

6 meters SSB: 100 watts - single loop while mobile, quad or yagi when
stopped
2 meters SSB: 150 watts - stacked loops while mobile, yagi when stopped
432 SSB: 100 watts - stacked loops while mobile, yagi when stopped
2 meter: FM vertical 50 watts

220: FM only - 60 watts - vertical while mobile - yagi when stopped
440: FM vertical 30 watts

1.2: 10 watts - FM only - vertical while mobile - yagi when stopped

73
George
k7wwa

Tim