[VHFcontesting] Identifying/Matching Cables

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Identifying/Matching Cables
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2003 11:23:42 -0500
Spam detection software, running on the system "dayton.akorn.net", has
has been attached to this so you can view it (if it isn't spam) or block
postmaster@contesting.com for details.

Content preview:  Along the same lines...don't forget colored
  (electrical) tape...often 5-6 different colored rolls (1/2" wide by 12'
  long each) available for $1 at the Dollar-type stores. More colors
  available at electrical/electronic supply houses (though cost may be
  upwards of $3-4 per 50-66 foot roll). [...]

 pts rule name              description
 0.9 FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS      From: ends in numbers
 0.3 FROM_HAS_MIXED_NUMS    From: contains numbers mixed in with letters
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_HTTP     RBL: SORBS: sender is open HTTP proxy server
                            [67.37.177.2 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS_MISC     RBL: SORBS: sender is open proxy server
                            [67.37.177.2 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_SORBS          RBL: SORBS: sender is listed in SORBS
                            [67.37.177.2 listed in dnsbl.sorbs.net]
 0.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL          RBL: Received via a relay in dnsbl.njabl.org
                            [67.37.177.2 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_DSBL           RBL: Received via a relay in list.dsbl.org
                            [<http://dsbl.org/listing?ip=67.37.177.2>]
 1.1 RCVD_IN_NJABL_PROXY    RBL: NJABL: sender is an open proxy
                            [67.37.177.2 listed in dnsbl.njabl.org]