[VHFcontesting] 2003 Mid Atlantic States VHF Conference-Sat Oct 11 HAMAR

To: microwave@wa1mba.org, newsvhf@mailman.qth.net,packrats@mailman.qth.net, rover@mailman.qth.net,vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] 2003 Mid Atlantic States VHF Conference-Sat Oct 11 HAMARAMA Sun Oct 12
From: "Rick R" <rick1ds@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2003 22:42:55 -0400
2003 Mid Atlantic States VHF Conference-Saturday, October 11
The block of rooms and the special rate will expire on September 22nd-RESERVE NOW!!
Additional Door Prize stubs for Early Registrants

Make your reservations now for the upcoming Mid Atlantic States VHF Conference. This year the conference will be held at the Radisson, NE located just off of US1 near Exit 28 of the PA Turnpike. 2400 Old Lincoln Hwy. Trevose, PA. We have a block of 30 rooms reserved at a special rate of $99 per night. The block of rooms and the special rate will expire on September 22nd. The hotel tells me that there is a soccer tournament happening the same weekend as the Conference so the rooms will fill up fast after the 22nd. Call the hotel directly [215-638-8300] to make your reservation. The 800 number does not recognize group activities. Don't forget to mention "Pack Rats" or "Hamarama" to get the group rate. We also have WA2OMY working the local reps for free stuff to give away at the conference and banquet. Anyone who has ever attended our Conference knows that we always have lots of good prizes. We hope to see everyone in Pennsylvania next month. Please submit White Paper Presentations to John Sortor johnkb3xg@aol.com TNX, John, KB3XG
**Mid-Atlantic States VHF Conference Registration Form? clip and mail
Everyone that registers by October 3rd will get an additional door prize stub. Fill out the attached form, get a copy of the form from www.ij.net/packrats, or make up your own form and mail your check or money order to: Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club 2003 Conference P.O. Box 682, Hatboro, PA 19040

2003 Pre-Registration $20 Admission at the door - $25
I will be attending the banquet: ( )Yes ( ) No
Cost of banquet ticket TBD. The banquet is not included as part of the admission price.
Followed by the: 32nd Annual Packrat Flea Market
HAMARAMA 2003 Sunday October 12, 2003 Rain or Shine Gates Open: Buyers at 0700 Sellers at 0600
Middletown Grange Fair Grounds Penns Park Road, WRIGHTSTOWN, PA
For More Info via email: packrats_w3ccx@yahoo.com or: www.ij.net/packrats