[VHFcontesting] No-Name Tower question

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] No-Name Tower question
From: "Rusty Boling" <deputyb112@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2003 14:47:50 -0500
I am trying to find out the brand name, if there is one, and find out sopme specifications if possible. I have been told about a roughly 70 ft tower. It tapers from at the top from approx 25G size to slightly larger than 45G at the bottom and all the rungs are horizontal tubes pinched and welded to the vertical sections. It is not known if it is a freestanding tower or guyed, but figuing the design it appears that it should be guyed. It is steel and was supposedly made back in the 1970's. I know where a decent deal is supposed to be on this and am trying to find some specs to see if it will work on what I need it for. Any guesses or pictures, links, comments, etc are welcome. You can send them to the mailing list or to my personal email address it would be appreciated. deputyb112@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Rusty Boling
AE4BK