[VHFcontesting] Paypal

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Paypal
From: "KG4QDZ" <kg4qdz@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 13:08:59 -0500
Just FYI, but Paypal customers are being targeted lately in some of the scams.
Be suspect if any account you have (including ISPs) asks for you to enter your
private and personal info to 'protect your privacy' ;)

Also, look at the message ID, which is assigned by the originating user mail
agent: "paris.akorn.net" - not paypal....

Not 100% proof it's a fake, but maybe 99% ?

73, Skip