Re: [VHFcontesting] Spam on the list

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Spam on the list
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2003 13:18:50 -0500
Erich

I can do that but I would prefer not to so that all who wish to post germane
information can do so. Everyone can already read the archives on
contesting.com. And most [all?] of the lists on contesting.com are open to
all posters.

If the spam gets out of hand, I will be forced to configure the list only to
subscribers.

73  Gene W3ZZ