re: [VHFcontesting] Re: [Rover] Stupid Categories [was:Are you readyfor

To: "Ev Tupis (W2EV)" <w2ev@arrl.net>, rover@mailman.qth.net
Subject: re: [VHFcontesting] Re: [Rover] Stupid Categories [was:Are you readyfor the January SS??]
From: "Dave Wendling" <kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 23:22:00 -0500
Hi Ev,
I have this funny feeling you are right as usual. We need to hang on to
everything we have. So I won't argue the point further. I would like to win
that 4 band category though! (grin). I'm thinking of starting my own division
next year for the January contest. My wife and I will be taking a Florida
vacation about that time. So I was thinking of something between the Canon ball
run and the Idida-Rover down the East coast. We want to set some kind of Grid
record. I think we could activate at least 30, maybe more. What is the record
anyway?

Dave Wendling
kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com
Home of Palm Rover Software