[VHFcontesting] From WZ8D/rover 4

To: VHFcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] From WZ8D/rover 4
From: K7bv@aol.com
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 22:11:11 EST
>From John WZ8D regarding his drive home from FL
73
Dennis K7BV/1

I should be on the road at 1030z in the morning. I will most likey only make
it to around FM05 the first day. It just depends on traffic and wx conditions.
Here is the plan. I will operate the top of each hour starting on 50.260. at
20 pass the hour I will QSY to 144.140 unless I am trying to finish a Q on 6.
I will cq the grid square on first SEQ. When I get your rrr and you hear me CQ
the grid again, we have a good Q. Trying to save time just like Clint W1LP/MM
did. Some of these grids I may only be in for a very short time like FM03
FM05. So please work me as quick as you can. If you copy me calling someone
else
please quit calling me until I finish the station I am calling. TNX..  Grids I
will be in as follow  EL86 87 88 98 99  EM90 91 92 93  FM03 04 05 15 16 17
18..  On Morning of Jan 2 or 3 not sure yet, I will leave FM18 around 12:00z
and
be in the following grids.. FM18 19 09 EM99 89 79. Thanks for all the fine
QSOs from EL86. for QSL please enclose a SASE with your QSL card and make sure
you put the grid square that u wk me in on the card. Mobile logs are tuff to
keep in order while driving ,operating a computer and radio.  Could some of you
please put this on the vhf reflector and also forward it to others you may
know that, would be interested. My email address book here in Florida does not
have everybody in it. thanks and hope to work many of you this week..  73s John
WZ8D/R