[VHFcontesting] EM08 or EM18?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] EM08 or EM18?
From: "jon jones" <n0jk@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 00:14:15 +0000
Weather channel now predicting rain for eastern KS Saturday (and snow for KC). EM08 may be dry afterall. IF so... will operate from EM08. The dilemma of trying to out fox Mother Nature as a single op port! Listen carefully to my exchange, as my choice of grid to operate from will depend on the last minute WX forecast. Hepburn's tropo forecast page says may be "fair tropo" for KS, OK and panhandle TX Saturday.

- N0JK 6, 2, + 1296