[VHFcontesting] Fw: PLEASE READ THIS

To: "VHF Contesting Reflector" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Fw: PLEASE READ THIS
From: "Eugene Zimmerman" <ezimmerm@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 15:54:24 -0500
Dink N7WA the Administrator of the 3830 list will send SUMMARIES of the VHF
contest results to our list.  NO INDIVIDUAL REPORTS WILL BE SENT.  This
should be no more than  half a dozen summaries for this contest.

If you want to see the individual posts go to the 3830 archives at
www.contesting.com .  Troll down the left hand side of the page until you
see 3830 and click on that.

73  Gene W3ZZ