[VHFcontesting] Assistance pse for 2 meter fm

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Assistance pse for 2 meter fm
From: "Bill Burgess" <ve3cru@rac.ca>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2004 20:00:29 -0500
Greetings,

The South Pickering ARC which I am the prez is having a speaker on the 26th on
apartment antennas.

I just gave a newly made 4 element 2 meter beam to Mike VE3MBA who is on the
20th floor of an apt. facing west.  I am hoping he can make many contacts
between now and the 26th as he has great elevation and will be running 75 watts
FM only.  Prime coverage area would extend south beyond Buffalo NY arcing west
to Erie/Pittsburgh and beyond, Cleveland OH and beyond perhaps and
Windsor/Detroit and London Ontario.

Any assistance in the form of simplex scheds on 2 fm would be very much
appreciated.  Mike does not have email, so kindly contact me as I live 300 feet
south of him.  My 2 meter K1FO antenna just came down to  show at my next
speaking engagement on the 23rd on Building Your Own Beams.  Built this 4
element today in 3 hours.

Many thanks.

Bill   VE3CRU/r

Email: ve3cru@rac.ca