Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: [VHF] ARRL VHF+ contest proposals: inputinvited

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: [VHF] ARRL VHF+ contest proposals: inputinvited
From: Ev Tupis <w2ev@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 20:36:16 -0500
jon jones wrote:

As the new Midwest Division representative to the CAC (and a long time VHF Contester) I will be following the comments on this Reflector to Tom K1KI's recommendations closely to help gather and present input from the VHF Contest Community to the CAC. When considering your suggestions, please keep in mind the goals Tom listed:

I would like to add something here, too. When 'filing' your comments, remember that making statements like, "If _____ then I'm gonna quit contesting" makes one's position appear weak. Put forth a best effort to stay objective and factual on a national scale (forwarding a suggestion that places one's personal operating style at an advantage will be perceived as disingenuous).

Regards,
Ev, W2EV