Re: [VHFcontesting] Why don't they make...?

To: "john ainsworth" <filamentman@hotmail.com>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] Why don't they make...?
From: "Crawfish" <crawfish@surfmore.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2004 21:16:08 -0600
The marketing guys tell me that 222 isn't a ham band worldwide. I know of no
one in TN active on VHF that has 903, and not many 1296 ops. I would push
for 222 more than the 903 and 1296, because if anyone wants to get on 1296,
they most likely will go transverter route. BTW, I have Microwave Modules
transverter on 222, just trying to find a way to introduce low enough drive
on transmit.

Joe W4AAB