433.92 MHz (was: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: For you 432 experts.........)

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: 433.92 MHz (was: Re: [VHFcontesting] Re: For you 432 experts.........)
From: "John (JK) Kalenowsky, K9JK" <k9jk73@msn.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 18:17:04 -0600
LOTS of 'consumer' products use 433.92 MHz...while that is a 'fair' distance away (1.82 MHz) from the home of weak signal work in the 70 cm Band, I'm surprised we haven't seen MORE problems with 'interference' from (and TO) such products. Or maybe we have and just have not been as persistent as David H. in tracking his down.

JK