[VHFcontesting] RE:loops to tower legs

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] RE:loops to tower legs
From: "Ray" <n2mcy@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2004 12:39:46 -0500
Todd

I am using the M2 Loops for both 6 and 2. I started out with them on a
standard mast pipe mounted to the chimney. 2 loops for 2 and 2 for 6.  I
moved the antennas from the mast pipe to the tower and the only difference I
saw was the improved signals from the much better and higher location. It
appeared that the tower had very little affect.

Ray
N2MCY