[VHFcontesting] N1NLR FM19 6m Spring Sprint

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] N1NLR FM19 6m Spring Sprint
From: Mark Greenlaw <mgreenlaw@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 9 May 2004 18:28:36 -0400
This was my first time on 6m.  I had fun.

The first plan was to drive up to MA and visit the kids and then do the
contest with N1JFU starting out on the cape in FN51 and driving back.
It would be my first time on 6m and my first rover attempt.  Some car issues
stopped that plan cold in it's tracks.  So I did the sprint from boring old
FM19 in Columbia, MD.

N1NLR, FM19, 6m Spring Sprint Summary:
16 QSO, 7 Grids = 112 claimed

My setup was as follows:
FT-847, 100W, into a homemade squalo mounted at ~25ft off of the back deck.

Didn't work very far away, just adjecent squares...  But I did have fun.  I
think I'm hooked.  Can't wait for June!  Next up, Dayton!

73,
Mark, N1NLR  FM19ne