[VHFcontesting] W0AMT/Rover ARRL June VHF QSO Party Contest Plan

To: "NLRS Reflector" <NLRS@mailman.qth.net>, <rover@mailman.qth.net>,<vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W0AMT/Rover ARRL June VHF QSO Party Contest Plan
From: "Jon W0AMT" <w0amt@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2004 23:46:45 -0500
John (NG0R) and Jon (W0AMT) are going to do 14 grids for the ARRL June VHF QSO
Party Contest.  We will have 6 through 3456 cooking with 6 to 8 foot beams for
all bands except of course 6 meters where we are trying out a PAR Moxon.  We
will also have a pair of loops for 2 meters.

We are going to start the contest in the Milwaukee, WI area.  We will work spend
about a hour each in EN62, EN63, EN52 and EN53. We will be departing the
Milwaukee area around 5pm and heading towards EN43 and EN42.  We are planning to
arrive in EN43 around 7:15pm.

Sunday Morning we will be at the EN33, EN23, EN22, EN32 grid corner around 10am.
and work about an hour from each of those grids before heading north.  We should
arrive at the EN24, EN25, EN35, EN34 grid corner around 5:20pm. We will finish
the contest somewhere in EN35.

Good Luck in the contest and Safe Driving to the rovers.

73, Jon
W0AMT