[VHFcontesting] W5LL Rover Operation for ARRL VHF

To: <VHFcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W5LL Rover Operation for ARRL VHF
From: "Matt Patterson" <mattpatt@1starnet.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 16:15:56 -0500
Hi all,

I'd like to make the official announcement concering my rover efforts for this
weekend's ARRL VHF contest.  I'll be operating from grids EM24, EM23, EM22 and
EM21.  This is my first time to operate a VHF contest so I ask everyone to
please bear with me.  I will have a 2el Quad and a HO Loop for 6m a 4el quad
and a stacked pair of HO Loops for 2m and a single HO Loop for 70cm.  My
primary operating rig will be a TS-2000 and a IC-706MKIIG as backup/listening
rig.  I wish everyone good luck this weekend and hope some of you will try and
listen for me.

Thanks,
Matt
W5LL