RE: [VHFcontesting] Jul/Aug NCJ

To: "'VHF Contesting'" <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [VHFcontesting] Jul/Aug NCJ
From: "Mike Clarson" <mclarson@rcc.com>
Date: Sun, 27 Jun 2004 13:01:26 -0400
Ken: Sounds like some good stuff. I seem to remember this kind of
information being publihsed in QST. I enjoy NCJ and QEX, but the Moxon
article in NCJ? Lets see.... ARRL membership/QST: $39, QEX: $24, NCJ: $20.
That's $83/year, and QEX and NCJ are pretty thin, and come out only 6 times
per year. I know, dollars per ad, ad pages, but for me, the value just isn't
there. Aplolgize for venting. 73, Mike, WV2ZOW