Re: [VHFcontesting] FD Opening on 6

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] FD Opening on 6
From: "Bob Raymond, WA1Z" <wa1z@rgraymond.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 13:57:38 -0500
Mike,

Keeping in mind that I'm only using 5 elements at 25 feet, I didn't
detect an opening to Europe Sunday morning in FN42.  However, on
Sunday evening at 22:00z I did catch an opening to the Iberian
Peninsula for about 1 hour.  Several CTs and EAs were heard and
worked.

I heard a couple of other stations in New England working a SV and I
do recall hearing a US station (W1JJ?) send an SV9 call (sadly, I
didn't hear the SV9).

Sri to hear you missed them...best opening I've caught since March of
2002.

73,
Bob WA1Z