[VHFcontesting] Certificates for ARRL Sept VHF Contest?

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Certificates for ARRL Sept VHF Contest?
From: "Rusty Boling" <deputyb112@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 13:13:15 -0400
Sending this as an abbreviated version since I sent this same question out yesterday, but somehow it did not appear on this list (I must have messed up sending it somehow). Are certificates issued for the 1st place Muli-op in each state and how long does it take (approximately) for those certificates to be sent out by mail? If I read the criteria for the 2003 contest correctly, then the 1st place station in each class should get a certificate, correct? If any of you multi-ops or limited multi guys know firsthand please let me know. FYI the club call we used for our effort last year was WD4OAR (Ocoee Amateur Radio Society) and we operated from EM75 barely inside North Carolina..Thanks NE4ME formerly AE4BK