[VHFcontesting] K8DXN UHF 'TEST INFO

To: <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K8DXN UHF 'TEST INFO
From: "Rick Robinson" <k8dxn@charter.net>
Date: Sat, 7 Aug 2004 01:10:28 -0400
I will be operating from the southeastern corner of EM 98. Elevation of
around 4700'. 222,432,1296. Primarily voice but will try cw if necessary.
Not to good at it but if you are slow enough and with a little luck we may
get the Q. Really I haven't used code in ages so I am trying to brush up but
not during the 'test unless Q's are slow, like around 3AM. Hope to hear lots
of activity and be sure to turn in the logs. Gotta go, 6AM is fast
aproaching. GL2ALL, Rick.