[VHFcontesting] Sept. Contest Testing

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Sept. Contest Testing
From: Dave Agsten <w4txs@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2004 20:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
I'll be roving in the Sept. contest (solo again unless someone is interested)
hitting at least 6 grids - FM18,17,16 08,07 and 06. Not sure just when and
where yet. I was in FM13, FM03 and other scarce grids down that way in June,
but no one seemed to point their beams in that direction. I'd repeat those
grids if there was some interest in them....enough to make the long trip
worthwhile. Let me know.

I've added 222 and 902/3 for this contest and would like to check out these
bands, as well as the others, sometime this week. If anyone is close enough to
FM18ch and wants to give it a try, I'd appreciate it. In June I had to wait for
the contest to see if 1296 worked..... If anyone wants to run some equipment
checks please e-mail me or give me a call.  540-972-8038 Home, 202-619-1047
Work, or 540-842-7996 Cell. Email at W4TXS@yahoo.com or dagsten@oig.hhs.gov

I understand that 903 is used in the East. Can someone please verify that for
me. (903.100 calling freq. ???)  I'm good for either 902 or 903 but have not
yet been on this band. (Thus the request for testing) Willing to try any band 6
meters thru 1296.

Tnx es 73,
Dave W4TXS