[VHFcontesting] W4NH Active From EM85jm

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>, <vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu>,<wsvhf@mailman.qth.net>, <svhfs@svhfs.org>
Subject: [VHFcontesting] W4NH Active From EM85jm
From: "Jim Worsham" <wa4kxy@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 2004 19:36:55 -0400
The Fourlanders VHF/UHF/Microwave contest group will be active in the September VHF QSO Party this weekend from EM85jm (Soco Bald near Cherokee, NC). We will be operating limited multi on 50 through 432 MHz. Sorry no microwaves this time. We will be operating high power (700-800 Watts) on 50 and 144 MHz and brick power (150-200 Watts) on 222 and 432 MHz. Six meters will be WSJT capable so if anyone wants to run that mode with us on six meters just let me know. Thanks.

73
Jim W4KXY