Re: [VHFcontesting] K1WHS u/m FN43mj

To: <vhfcontesting@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [VHFcontesting] K1WHS u/m FN43mj
From: "Dave Wendling" <kb1eaa@berkshire.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 21:37:49 -0400

1500w, 4 x 18 el, or 16 x 5el fixed SW on 144MHz

16 by 5 elements! Are you guys kidding me or what? That is the craziest, most awesome, bizarre and wonderful array I can imagine!!! I want to go on a pilgrimage and see it. I would like to touch it and FEEL the POWER!!!

I have one, yes count it (1) of those 5 element antennas mounted on my Rover van purchased from Dave, K1WHS and will point it your way for a point or two......... That is if you guys don't knock my van over with RF.........

KB1EAA/R, Dave