[VHFcontesting] Contest plans for this weekend!!

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com
Subject: [VHFcontesting] Contest plans for this weekend!!
From: "John R. Alley" <kf4uae@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:35:01 -0400
I will be on the air this weekend from the home QTH of EM86 on 6m, 2m, and 70cm USB and on 220MHz and 1.2GHz FM only. I have a Icom 706MKIIG with a 6m PAR loop at about 25', 10 element 2m beam and 11 element 70cm beam at about 30'. Will not be able to be a Rover as I had hoped and originally planned for this one, but will be Roving again for the Jan. VHF contest! Thanks and good luck to all hope to catch you on the air!

73 de K4UAE www.qsl.net/k4uae John R. Alley k4uae@arrl.net