[VHFcontesting] K9ZF in the Fall 2 Meter Sprint, EM78cq

To: vhfcontesting@contesting.com, vhf@w6yx.stanford.edu
Subject: [VHFcontesting] K9ZF in the Fall 2 Meter Sprint, EM78cq
From: Dan <n9rla@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 09:47:58 -0500
Good morning all,

I'm planning to be on from home, EM78cq, in tomorrow nights 2m fall sprint. I just finished putting up antennas at home, so I'm looking forward to trying them out. Nothing fancy here, just 10 elements @ 30 feet, with 100 watts.

clipped from the SVHFS web page:

7. Use of telephone, packet or Internet methods to coordinate contacts is acceptable, so long as complete exchange of call signs and grids is accomplished on the relevant amateur radio band.

You can find more info about the sprints here:
http://www.svhfs.org/fall_sprint_rules.htm* *

So I'll be watching the prop logger page, and ping jockey for WSJT. Skeds welcome.

73
Dan
K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269
Check out the Rover Resource Page at:  http://www.qsl.net/n9rla